Beekeeping books Giveaway - Storey's guide to keeping bees - Dr Malcolm Sanford
If you want to keep bees in 2019, if you want to learn how to cage a queen bee, if you want to know more about the life cycle of the honey bees, this video series is for you.
In this video, I will introduce you to a good friend of mine. Dr Malcolm Sanford. A legend in beekeeping. Professor emeritus of Apiculture at the University of Florida for 20 years.
He is the author of "Storey's Guide to Keeping Honey bees" one of the books of the prestigious Storey's guides collection. This is a fantastic book for beginners in beekeeping.
This is the video number one, where we talk about his book. Other videos are coming to talk about his website and other beekeeping topics.
Dr Sanford was generous enough to donate 5 books for a giveaway.
To enter the giveaway, show me some love subscribing to the channel, like the video, leave a comment about this video on YouTube, follow us on our other social media platforms.
Tell me why you deserve to win one of the copies?
To subscribe to the channel click HERE.
* To check this book on Amazon click HERE.
Please take a look at the rules below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. Eligibility: The Storey's Guide to Keeping Honey Bees Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding its territories and possessions) and Washington D.C. who are at least 13 years of age at the time of entry (“Entrant"(s)). Void in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and where prohibited. The Giveaway is sponsored by Dr. Humberto Boncristiani (“Sponsor”).
2. Prize: The Giveaway allows Entrants to enter random drawings, as described below, on the InsideTheHive.TV YouTube Channel (the “Channel”) for a chance at winning one of the five signed copies of the book “The Storey's Guide to Keeping Honey Bees” (“Prize”). The average retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $25.00. The total ARV of all Prizes is $125.00. THE ODDS OF WINNING THE PRIZE DEPENDS ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
No Prize substitution or cash alternative is allowed except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If a Prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. The Winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Prize received.
3. Giveaway Period: The Giveaway shall begin at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on 3/21/ 2019 and shall end at 11:59 p.m. ET on 4/21/2019 ("Giveaway Period").
4. How to Enter: To enter the Giveaway you must (a) subscribe to the Channel, (b) “like” the video “Beekeeping books Giveaway - Storey's guide to keeping bees - Dr Malcolm Sanford” (“Video) and (c) place a comment (“Comment”) on the Video (together the “Entry”). Entries must be received during the Giveaway Period. ONLY ONE ENTRY IS PERMITTED PER PERSON. To increase your chances of winning follow the sponsor on social media and leave a message. Facebook @insidethehive.TV and Instagram @insidethehive.tv
5. Winning: The winner of the Giveaway (“Winner”) shall be chosen by the Sponsor based on Sponsor’s personal affinity for the Comment. The Winner shall be chosen within 15 days of the end of the Giveaway Period.
6. Prize Claim: The Winner will be notified within 3 days of the drawing via YouTube video. The Winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”) within 5 days of notification, or as directed by the Sponsor. The failure to respond timely, to the notifications and the failure to provide the Prize Claim Documents will result in forfeiture of the Prize and, in such case, the Sponsor may declare an alternate winner, based on another random drawing. If a Prize goes unclaimed or is forfeited by the Winner, the Prize may not be re-awarded, in Sponsor’ sole discretion. The Winner may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number before the Prize will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of the Winner, for the actual value of the Prize received. Other restrictions may apply.
6. Rights of Sponsor: Sponsor, shall have the right, at its sole and absolute discretion to refuse any Entry whatsoever made by Entrants which it finds to be in violation of these Official Rules or which it finds in its sole discretion to be otherwise objectionable for any reason.
7. YouTube Policies
Your participation in and entry into this giveaway must be in compliance with YouTube’s own Community Guidelines. Entries which don’t comply with YouTube’s Community Guidelines will be disqualified.
YouTube is not a sponsor of this Giveaway. By entering this Giveaway, you release YouTube from any and all liability related to this Giveaway.
* Links in this page might be affiliated link.